Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu’alaikum Respected Brothers and Sisters in Islam,
Br. Ridhwan Mayze, our School Principal, will retire at the end of 2022.
In order to ensure that we have someone in place by then who will be able to seamlessly carry on the excellent work Br. Ridhwan has put into firmly establishing our School in the education community as a recognized innovative provider of high standards of education in all subject areas, we are starting our search now.
We make Dua to Allah, Glory is to Him the Most-High, asking Him to guide us and help us find the person we need, Amin.
Amir, Governing Shurah
Job Vacancy – Principal – Primary School
The Al-Hidayah Islamic School has been operating since 1994 in Bentley, Western Australia, providing high standards of Government Curriculum and Islamic Studies in an environment suitable for any Muslim child. The School is seeking the services of a qualified and experienced person who would be able to take up the position of Primary School Principal, initially assisting the Principal from the 3rd of October, 2022 until the 31st of December 2022, and then taking over as School Principal from the 1st of January, 2023.
Applications are invited from current Australian residents who have a sound working knowledge of the Australian Education Curriculum (first-hand knowledge of the Western Australian Government Education Curriculum would be an advantage), and who would unreservedly commit to the implementation of Walker Learning in a child safe environment. Prospective Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- That they, through practice, have a thorough working knowledge of the religion of Islam as expounded in the Quran of Allah, Glory is to Him the Most-High, and as demonstrated in the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed, may the Blessings and Peace of Allah be upon him;
- That they have the drive and energy to take up this leadership role while conducting themselves in a manner best exemplified by the Prophet Muhammed, may the Blessings and Peace of Allah be upon him;
- That they have good interpersonal and communication skills in listening, speaking and writing;
- That they are honest, disciplined, respectful, patient and compassionate and will instill these values in our students;
- That they appreciate the effectiveness of child-centered, personalized learning;
- That they support the full implementation of the National Quality Standards; and
- That they have the planning and implementation skills necessary for overseeing and enhancing the high education standards already being achieved in all learning areas in the School.
Al-Hidayah Islamic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to actively share this commitment. This position is conditional upon satisfying a Criminal History Record Check.
Prospective candidates should be aware that the foundation of the School’s operation is: ensuring that the Islamic Nature of the School takes precedence above all other considerations.
Applications should be forwarded by mail to:
The Amir of the Governing Shurah
AL-HIDAYAH ISLAMIC SCHOOL
PO Box 761
VICTORIA PARK WA 6979
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on the 15th of December, 2021